Welcome To Gameshop Welcome To Gameshop

It's accurate..

..but you have to realize that gamestop employees are forced to push that shit else they will get less hours or get fired.

Now granted, they're supposed to gauge the customer's interest and not prod incessantly if they can tell they're just not interested. But, expect to be asked at least one thing before making your purchase. Everything else is dependent on the store you go to. While most of them are full of social rejects/car salesmen who won't look you in the eye and won't let you leave until you reserve something, some of them have really awesome employees who care more about conversation than pushing sales.

I think this would have been more powerful and a stronger jab at gamestop if you went into the insane amount of shit that corporate expects their employees to sell every day. If more people bitched out their customer service reps, things might eventually go back to what it was like at eb games. But this is also coming from a gamestop employee, so my opinion is worthless.

Obama Vs. Mccain Obama Vs. Mccain

Right.

It may have been because I've already seen the gif, but this is just alright. The use of intraweb slang and drawing over their faces in an attempt of humor seemed more forced than anything.

Anddd here's the gif that was released within minutes of the election's results - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v71 2/MiyaKome/4chan%20glory/122582505646 0.gif

Though I doubt that this Flash was a creation independent of that image.

Hear Me Roar Hear Me Roar

If this was meant to be tongue-in-cheek, it would have been passable. Its sincerity, though, just embarrasses me.

Neil the Nail Neil the Nail

Abrupt

Once you understand what kind of game it is, it's fun. The visuals are nice and the story progresses smoothly. My only gripe is that it left me feeling unfulfilled. I wish it could have been longer, or that it could have had a more legitimate ending.

Little Noah Saves The Wor Little Noah Saves The Wor

Noah kicks ass!

Pretty fun! The controls took me a little while to get used to. For some reason, I felt like Z should have been jump and X kick, but that's just a personal gripe for whatever reason. Once I got the hang of it, I had no trouble kicking those sheep into oblivion.

Keep it up!

zeropolaritybear responds:

Well, some people have QWERTZ keyboard and can't play the game, so you're actually pretty lucky!
Anyway, thank your for this review!
(Try to press C once and walk... Easter Egg!)

Electronic Sky Electronic Sky

Hey there, just letting you know that I've used this song in a speed paint video over here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUQ83J NDvZE

OcularNebula responds:

very cool

Yuki (iLOVE-SNOW) Yuki (iLOVE-SNOW)

Hey there! Just wanted to let you know that I used your song in a step-by-step art video over here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF8rgv hybEk

LowAim responds:

Thanks for letting me know! Glad you liked the song enough to put it in your video :) Great step-by-step by the way, keep it up!

PrTr: 09 Worth Dying For PrTr: 09 Worth Dying For

Love it! I used this in a pillow fight teaser video over here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzVmtD 4OPXw

Oresundsbroen Oresundsbroen

Love this! You did a really nice job creating depth in the scene without resorting to using gradients. Definitely keep it up, there's not enough rich and vibrant pieces of pixel art around anymore.

The assertion The assertion

Love the depth and color palette! If it was larger and wider it would make a pretty kickass wallpaper.